- Softwarelicenses.net grants the statutory (by german law) warranty period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Where the Goods are found to be defective, the Seller shall repair, or in its sole discretion, replace defective Goods free of charge as soon as the buyer has submitted proof of the defect or malfunction, subject to the following conditions:
1. The Buyer notifying the Seller in writing immediately upon the defect becoming apparent;
2. The defect being due to the faulty design, materials or workmanship of the manufacturer or seller.
3. Any Goods to be repaired or replaced shall be returned to the Seller if so requested by the Seller.
4. Where the Goods have been manufactured and supplied to the Seller by a third party, any warranty granted to the Seller in respect of the Goods shall be passed on to the Buyer.
5. The Seller shall be entitled in its absolute discretion to refund the price of the defective Goods in the event that such price has already been paid.