Make sure you are ready for the newest and greatest operating system from Microsoft! The home edition is a perfect match for casual use, gaming and creative work.
These are the minimum requirements for installing Windows 11 Home on a PC. If your device does not meet these requirements, you may not be able to install Windows 11. If you are unsure whether your PC meets these requirements, you can use the PC Health Check app to assess compatibility (requires Windows 10, click here to download).
|Processor:||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|RAM:||4 gigabyte (GB)|
|Storage:||64 GB or larger storage device
Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
|System firmware:||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|TPM:||Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0|
|Graphics card:||Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver|
|Display:||High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel|
|Internet connection and Microsoft accounts:||Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.
Switching a device out of Windows 11 Home in S mode also requires internet connectivity.
For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.
There may be additional requirements over time for updates, as well as requirements to turn on specific features within the OS.
Windows 11 Home’s Benefits
Some features in Windows 11 have increased requirements beyond those listed above in the minimum requirements section. Below are some additional details regarding requirements for key features:
- 5G support requires 5G capable modem.
- Auto HDR requires an HDR monitor.
- BitLocker to Go requires a USB flash drive (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
- Client Hyper-V requires a processor with second level address translation (SLAT) capabilities (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
- Cortana requires a microphone and speaker and is currently available on Windows 11 for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, and United States.
- DirectStorage requires an NVMe SSD to store and run games that use the “Standard NVM Express Controller” driver and a DirectX12 GPU with Shader Model 6.0 support.
- DirectX 12 Ultimate is available with supported games and graphics chips.
- Presence requires sensor that can detect human distance from device or intent to interact with device.
- Intelligent Video Conferencing requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
- Multiple Voice Assistant (MVA) requires a microphone and speaker.
- Snap three-column layouts require a screen that is 1920 effective pixels or greater in width.
- Mute/Unmute from Taskbar requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output). App must be compatible with feature to enable global mute/unmute.
- Spatial Sound requires supporting hardware and software.
- Teams requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
- Touch requires a screen or monitor that supports multi-touch.
- Two-factor Authentication requires use of PIN, biometric (fingerprint reader or illuminated infrared camera), or a phone with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth capabilities.
- Voice Typing requires a PC with a microphone.
- Wake on Voice requires Modern Standby power model and microphone.
- Wi-Fi 6E requires new WLAN IHV hardware and driver and a Wi-Fi 6E capable AP/router.
- Windows Hello requires a camera configured for near infrared (IR) imaging or fingerprint reader for biometric authentication. Devices without biometric sensors can use Windows Hello with a PIN or portable Microsoft compatible security key.
- Windows Projection requires a display adapter which supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.0 and a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct.
- Xbox (app) requires an Xbox Live account, which is not available in all regions. See Xbox Live Countries and Regions for the most up-to-date information on availability. Some features in the Xbox app will require an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Learn more about the pass.
Microsoft Office users who use the full range of applications at home or in the office are well advised with the Office 2021 Professional Plus Edition. All important programs are included: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Access. OneNote is now available for download from the Windows Store so that you can quickly take notes and make them available on all devices via the cloud. Due to the wide range of different programs, the Professional Plus version is aimed primarily at people who work at home, in the home office or who are looking for a powerful, reliable solution in an office to organize documents, tables, etc.
- Word: Create professional-quality text documents in no time.
- Excel: Intelligent spreadsheet for information management.
- PowerPoint: Create impressive dynamic presentations.
- OneNote: Your digital notebook.
- Outlook: Communication made easy.
- Publisher: Layout creation for professional publications.
- Access: Database programming for browser-based apps.
- Microsoft Teams: More productivity through instant messaging and HD video conferencing.
Stefan Neumer –
J’ai eu un problème avec l’une des clés de produit. L’équipe d’assistance a été très rapide dans sa réponse et très utile. Le problème a été résolu en quelques heures.
It was an amazing experience and by a trusted source. They have great prices as well! I’ll recommend them to anyone! Thanks for the great service!
Marcus Fiedler –
Very easy to get the license key…i downloaded the code , installation and activation very straight forward. Impressive. Well done.
Christian Teufel –
Very good and fast service, thank you very much!
Lorraine Kablan –
I needed a software for personal use. It was super easy to set up and user friendly. I haven’t had any issues with it so far and super happy!
Marion Laube –
I would buy many times more in this shop.
Morteza Farahmand –
I have received the order and will be playing again in the near future.
Nico Gröbe –
Is the fastest software that I could run and install!
Florian Hojas –
Didn’t want to move to Windows 10, But had no choice in the end. Had 1 little issue but sorted straight away. Great work Guys. AWESOME!!!
Jörg Raßek –
Extremely fast support, mail system is the way to go. Prices are fair and I feel everything is legit with these guys
Andre Dolezy –
Great service! Website and download of software easy to negotiate. Excellent follow up from team to ensure that everything went well. Would purchase Microsoft product from these guys again. Well done!
Andreas Wotzek –
Thank you for the great service and prompt delivery!
emrah mehmeti –
Your website was very easy to use and understand. We were looking for just a Windows Home product and Softwarelicenses had what we needed. Competitive prices, easy to purchase and install.
Armin Saile –
Everything went super, gladly again!
Peter Wollny –
Other online stores scam you, this one I had no problem!
Michael Obradovitch –
The purchase was a success. Thank you
Keith Pool –
HI, I ordered the wrong program but Luis was able to help very quickly and arrange my refund and directed me to the correct product.
so quick and easy, well done.
5 stars for you Luis