Make sure you are ready for the newest and greatest operating system from Microsoft! The home edition is a perfect match for casual use, gaming and creative work.
These are the minimum requirements for installing Windows 11 Home on a PC. If your device does not meet these requirements, you may not be able to install Windows 11. If you are unsure whether your PC meets these requirements, you can use the PC Health Check app to assess compatibility (requires Windows 10, click here to download).
|Processor:||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|RAM:||4 gigabyte (GB)|
|Storage:||64 GB or larger storage device
Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
|System firmware:||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|TPM:||Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0|
|Graphics card:||Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver|
|Display:||High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel|
|Internet connection and Microsoft accounts:||Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.
Switching a device out of Windows 11 Home in S mode also requires internet connectivity.
For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.
There may be additional requirements over time for updates, as well as requirements to turn on specific features within the OS.
Windows 11 Home’s Benefits
Some features in Windows 11 have increased requirements beyond those listed above in the minimum requirements section. Below are some additional details regarding requirements for key features:
- 5G support requires 5G capable modem.
- Auto HDR requires an HDR monitor.
- BitLocker to Go requires a USB flash drive (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
- Client Hyper-V requires a processor with second level address translation (SLAT) capabilities (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
- Cortana requires a microphone and speaker and is currently available on Windows 11 for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, and United States.
- DirectStorage requires an NVMe SSD to store and run games that use the “Standard NVM Express Controller” driver and a DirectX12 GPU with Shader Model 6.0 support.
- DirectX 12 Ultimate is available with supported games and graphics chips.
- Presence requires sensor that can detect human distance from device or intent to interact with device.
- Intelligent Video Conferencing requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
- Multiple Voice Assistant (MVA) requires a microphone and speaker.
- Snap three-column layouts require a screen that is 1920 effective pixels or greater in width.
- Mute/Unmute from Taskbar requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output). App must be compatible with feature to enable global mute/unmute.
- Spatial Sound requires supporting hardware and software.
- Teams requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
- Touch requires a screen or monitor that supports multi-touch.
- Two-factor Authentication requires use of PIN, biometric (fingerprint reader or illuminated infrared camera), or a phone with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth capabilities.
- Voice Typing requires a PC with a microphone.
- Wake on Voice requires Modern Standby power model and microphone.
- Wi-Fi 6E requires new WLAN IHV hardware and driver and a Wi-Fi 6E capable AP/router.
- Windows Hello requires a camera configured for near infrared (IR) imaging or fingerprint reader for biometric authentication. Devices without biometric sensors can use Windows Hello with a PIN or portable Microsoft compatible security key.
- Windows Projection requires a display adapter which supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.0 and a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct.
- Xbox (app) requires an Xbox Live account, which is not available in all regions. See Xbox Live Countries and Regions for the most up-to-date information on availability. Some features in the Xbox app will require an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Learn more about the pass.
Microsoft Office users who use the full range of applications at home or in the office are well advised with the Office 2021 Standard Edition. All important programs are included: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Access. OneNote is now available for download from the Windows Store so that you can quickly take notes and make them available on all devices via the cloud. Due to the wide range of different programs, the Standard version is aimed primarily at people who work at home, in the home office or who are looking for a powerful, reliable solution in an office to organize documents, tables, etc.
- Word: Create professional-quality text documents in no time.
- Excel: Intelligent spreadsheet for information management.
- PowerPoint: Create impressive dynamic presentations.
- OneNote: Your digital notebook.
- Outlook: Communication made easy.
- Publisher: Layout creation for professional publications.
Michael Wüllner –
My Office 2019 download was conflicting with other software but I contacted customer service and they told me how to fix it. They followed up to make sure it was working and now it’s great. Best price as well for the software
Wallbaum Angela –
Sehr Empfehlenswert. Denn Lizence Key habe ich sofort erhalten und die Aktivierung war mit der mitgelieferten Anleitung kein Problem. Top
Alexander Löbach –
Really good service and best Excellent customer support and response admins team
Dustin Pohl –
Good service and fast response.
Colin Langbein –
I was dubious about using this site but all was good and I received my keys which worked.
Rainer Kurz –
I purchased software and needed help loading it Edward, took charge of my problem and gave excellent service. I would definitely recommend this firm.
Yüksel Güney –
They are incredibly fast!
Michael Ohlhorst –
The customer service team is very competent! and very well trained!
Lars Jaecks –
Special thanks to Karl Heinz that helped me installing my Office 2019, I am 87 years old and he gave me remote assistance for free! 🙂
Sailer Werner –
I had an excellent experience with Peter. He was very helpful and knowledgeable .
Hans Bernhardt –
“Nach Erhalt der Ware lief auf meinem Rechner nichts.
Es befand sich irgendwelche Software auf meinem Rechner die da nichts zu suchen hatte.
Nach mehreren Mails und immer kompetenten Antworten und Versuchen mir zu helfen…… haben wir es gemeinsam geschaft.
Super Danke – immer wieder!”
Sophia Brown –
Goods very good, as described
Lothar Mey –
Thank you very much for everything.
Maria Oster –
All the best, further so.
Fabian Trautmann –
Fast service – everything okay
Clara Born –
great simple, straightforward buying experience.
Uwe mess –
My Pc is now even free of file corpses. Thanks service department.
Marcia Taylor –
My Office package would not install. They helped me immediately.
Mark Murray –
Worked as promised and I will definitely be a customer again soon.
ledion krasniqi –
This company proved to be extremely helpful and answered all my questions quickly, it’s the reason I decided to use them, I highly recommend them.
Nick Krause –
Everything worked and fast delivery!